Write for Us on Technology, Startups, Software Products
Please send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
TechCentred envisions to be the best quick guide to our targeted readers, carrying a vision of penetrating into less served tech niches. TechCentred has ‘Respect’ as its core value. We respect the members, readers, and clients and hence provide them with only the best-researched content which is less biased. Higher motives, a visionary team, and great abilities of our SEO team makes it the right place for tech blog guest-posts by companies and businesses.
We are one of the visionary tech blogs, we list startups, software products, guest-posts that are authentic and valuable to the readers. You can advertise with us technology which includes AI, IoT, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Tech news, and events.
What goes well with Write for Us on Technology
We would love to list startups, software products, and have guest posts on (but not limited to) the following technologies.
- Artificial Intelligence(AI)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Machine learning (ML)
- Internet of Things(IoT)
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Virtual Reality(VR) & Mixed Reality (MR)
- Big Data
- Data Integration
- Data Analytics & Visualization
- Nano Technology
- Google Analytics
- Operating System.
- Other Technology Trends
We also accept Display banner advertisements and long term regular sponsor guest posts.
Few things to keep in mind while Choosing to Write for us on Technology:
- Articles must be unique, engaging, and original to the author, should not have been published anywhere.
- Good to have an eye-catching title with 50-70 characters.
- Having images will help the reader connect better, please attach HD quality image files with minimum dimensions (790×480).
- Content must be at least 500 words and make sure the content is free from copyright infringement.
- Articles must be comprehensive giving a thorough understanding of the topic.
- Providing real-life examples and use cases will help the reader connect better.
- Submit articles in Microsoft Word format or Google Docs Link as email attachments.
- A short bio of the author must be included, also provide social links, especially Linkedin or Twitter.